#yoonkook On their journey to becoming the number one boy band in the world, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook fall in love. Can We Be Friends? Jimin and Jungkook have been the top hitmen duo in Seoul since the day they picked up their first revolvers and shot a man without a second look back. He will soon realize that he might have brought this all on himself. Jungkook doesn't know, but there's one thing he's certain of; there is something very different - and possibly dangerous - about Kim Taehyung. (AKA Jeongguk hates the sea, but Taehyung comes from the sea (and Jeongguk loves Taehyung)), You crashed your bicycle into me and Im fine, but youre the one thats hysterically crying AU (credit to shittyaus). These nice seats in the front were waiting just for you.. Taehyung was in an accident. but very energetic. how to talk to other humans (and other valuable life skills) [148k] bydrawingspaces {i dont know but just read it au theres nothing instant about this fic but man, the found family shit gets me EVERY . }, everything is sound [14k] by sharpa {friends to lovers au i feel like this is a rite of passage on tk land so theres a big fat chance youve read this already but here it goes anw}, as rain, as dark [9k] by geryoneis {established relationship this one really hurt me in all the right places}, your hands (like magic) [8k] by honeybeams {magic au no angst i dont think but fluffy feelings all around! On Archive of Our Own (AO3), users can make profiles, create works and other Content, post comments, give Kudos, create Collections and Bookmarks, participate in Challenges, import works, and more. It was also created to be a place to brainstorm, add links, and hopefully be a place of enthusiasms and shared knowledge. ohh my fav kind of fics thank you sm for your kind words anon ily ily!! UGH. }, Please, do you have any The untamed/Grandmaster of demonic cultivation/Mo dao zu shi taekook recs? taekook abo ao3 recommendation September 15, 2021 Uncategorized Vmin - dry my eyes by vxmins 27k. Khm ph cc video ngn lin quan n fic vkook mafia trn TikTok. Even When The World Collapses Upon Us | historical!au, age swap, angst, forbidden love. It's a masterpiece and it's worth shedding all those tears. As far as fairy tales go, this one doesnt have a lot of faeries. Time loop AU. Dark Fantasy. AU!Beastman&Omegaverse Pairing: VMinKook [Alpha!Kim Tae-Hyung x Omega!Park Ji-Min x Alpha!Jeon Jung-Kook] - NamJin - Sope Warning: Smut, Selfharm/selfhate, trio, OoC, AU, Omegaverse, Beastman Series Part 2 of Animal Instinct Complete Taekook AU and Ao3 Fic Recc Thread @taekookaureader 24 Jun 2020 Follow Follow @ taekookaureader Following Following @ taekookaureader Unfollow Unfollow @ taekookaureader Blocked Blocked @ taekookaureader Unblock Unblock @ taekookaureader Pending Pending follow request from @ taekookaureader Cancel Cancel your follow request to . I will also provide a short review about the fics . And he has his eyes set on the Midnight Assassin with the highest bounty on his head. Go over the part about you being a human vessel for Fate again., [Or: Jungkook knits a lot, and Taehyung learns about the behind-the-scenes of human connection. Zutara Fanfiction Recommendations: FLUFF. Tales, yes. One (1) tail. Chapter 3 of we bloom until we ache is now up! #taegi however, i havent read any of them but ill still link them for you in case you wanna give them a chance :D, forever is a tangent [9k] by astringxnt {i literally love this writer with my whole goddamn heart}, even the most beautiful paintings can burn, but we are made of stone [6k] by sidecharacterprivileges. The greatest Taekook fanfic that I had ever come across to. Most of them will probably be of the XMFC variety but there may be others. There's even an Elite Four, who each excel at a different virtue: moral uprightness, along with physical, academic, and artistic ability. Theres one other thing thats not changed. #vkook, Title: Must be sunny Author: AlainaMill Words: 383k Chapter(s): 27. Anzeigen Anzeigeoptionen Review schreiben Regelversto melden Schriftgre Schriftart Ausrichtung Zeilenabstand Zeilenbreite Kontrast kleiner grer Standard Source Sans (Standard) Times Arial Verdana Linksbndig Blocksatz kleiner grer Standard 20% . This fic is not my usual cup of tea, for the words were so profound and deep that I tend to reread phrases over and over BUT MAN. But when he went to the flower shop where his Hoseok hyung was working to scold him for not going to their dance practice (not even realizing that they got no practice during Thursdays)and saw the cute florist in the counter, he realizes that he can compromise because Taehyungs smile were as bright as it is. How long will he stay? . I want him, Taehyung almost confesses. THEY ARE MOSTLY AT AO3 SO YOU CAN ALWAYS CHECK THE TAGS AND NOTES FIRST BEFORE DELVING INTO IT. It's bad enough they come from opposite sides where vampires and werewolves have been blood enemies for centuries. forever is a tangent - astringxnt (( 2/2 | M | 9,366 )). It's a period fiction (set in the late 1950's in London). Sorry. But when newcomer Kim Taehyung arrives, he shakes the whole island in his wake. it gave me the sweet-sadness feeling and I loved it :) }. And pretty much all the fanfics wrote by vantaegguk. you are the sun and i am just the planets (spinning around you) by epirus. or: the one in which they run an investigative podcast, dont psychoanalyze anyone, and the scariest thing isnt falling off the edge of a waterfall. I cried reading this and it was tragic indeed! Read Our Omega Leadernim! The Best Taekook Fanfics (Recommendations) Random. So why does he still feel the need to wear a mask?The two boys meet when Jungkook is immediately drawn to his physical appearance and the fact that he is a stranger in America. When he walked inside of his house, though, a hand was clamped over his mouth, and a gun was pressed into his temple. I am always fond of suggesting fanfics to my squad, but to be honest, the ones they had suggested to me before became my favourites. hello @coffeeshawn ! tags: taekook fic rec taekook fic taekook vkook fic vkook taekook angst android!au taekook smut major character death a very very g o o d fic! Forgot password? That was the one thing Jimin forgot about before he majored in business and marketing in college. Characters Lee Hyukjae Lee Donghae Tiffany Hwang Lee Haru. ANON OMG?? Complete list of omegaverse manga. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. all fics have been completed They used to be his friends that lived in his mind. ITS ALL FLUFF AND AAAAA CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE BANGTANS CHARACTERIZATION HERE AND AND ANDDDDD //sighs/ TODDLER TAE. 1) Legally ride his rocket powered unicycle on campus2) Eat three popsicles in a row without getting brainfreeze3) NOT be whipped for Jeon Jungkook And now, freshly added to the list:4) Get Jungkook's ring off his finger In which Taehyung gets Jungkook's ring stuck on his ring finger and Jungkook misunderstands. So i have been searching for a fic i read like ages ago and i cant seem to find it anywhere TvT Its a fic where Jeonguk is a single parent, he has a lil cute baby i think the baby's name was Jihyung???? Who knows? You're My Forever Boy by Lolistar92 A podfic rec list for @mmelibrarian88!They asked for best podficced works without teenlock, parentlock, or Mary (sorry - I actually did include one parentlock and one story with Mary but mentioned it in the descriptions). i have no cb for this but it just LOOKS SO PRETTY}, oh god, i know i'm setting myself up with this but do you have any taekook the song of achilles recs? Fiction gives us a second chance that life denies us.. The rich being primarily Jeon Jungkook and his marvelous girlfriend, Julia. "What makes you think you have the right to discuss my family issues?". Fanfiction. Jungkook tongues his cheek, scoffing in disbelief as he shakes his head, causing his raven black hair to brush against his cheeks. He is never without his camera, especially living in the big city. Epic Larry Fic Recs. }, Paint You [30k] by Always_Somewhere {pool boy au its cute ok? #jinkook Fueled by the rejection and Yuri's (The Student Council President) odd words of ".keep trying. Hello! The drama quickly unfolds in one of 2019's best Wattpad stories, as despite the lawyer's wishes to end his life painlessly, death will not find Katz. I think it does, anyway. Stars, or Moons, or Something - redpangur (( 11/11 | E | 43,978 )). Taehyung still had his relaxation time, just in a different way. Join us on the MM Romance Readers Discord for an extra dose of fun and good conversation. { my review :I dont know if this kinda fic is what you wanted..? }, nighttime daydreams [33k] by veridiae {friends with benefits au this summary has a gorilla grip on my soul}, hold me like im hope [27k] by orphan_account {this is a flower shop x tattoo parlor fusion so i think youre gonne love this one!! rich jjk, poor kth jk is an asshole in this but have patience pls character!!! Resonance [30k] by rix {battle academy au smut aside i just really love the soul resonance thing this fic has going on? Summary: Jungkook is not going to stop searching for answers until he knows that Taehyung can be safe in his arms - alive, breathing, smiling, and the both of them can finally do what they've never been able to do before: Live. 5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for. lenox hill university is a top private university located in new york city, usa. thank you so much! And then there are times like today in the recording booth, when hes weak beneath it again. Who would ever know that they will cross paths again on a TV show? COLLEGE AU. The shy boy. we have quite a bit in our aboverse tag^^ we also have werewolf tae and werewolf jungkook tags!. Somebody To Love. junglecock: why did i think this was a good idea? And of course, the beautiful omega is none other than his professor. Answer (1 of 24): SOMEBODY TO LOVE by Larryvgl DISCLOSE ME by taekook_trashue I have been Army since 2016 and read tons of taekook ffs. Old rivalries are reignited, old scars reopened along with a newer, fresher wound, looking for revenge. #namjin Taehyung and Jungkook were best friends since high school. Instead of being a man or a woman, you are an alpha, a beta, or an omega; classifications based on precise physical and behavioral characteristics. Right. i hope you like these fics <33 ive recently been HOOKEDDD on bttm!jk so i got a lot of these coming your way. Prince Jeongguk leaves Taehyung wondering if he'd be willing to risk everything he's ever known for a taste of passion and a boy whose smile could put all the stars in the sky to shame. so!! bitch is here. i still wanted to ask tho, if you knew any found/instant family fics where taegguk become dads and/or if you know any good book/movie parody fics bcs i'm into that rn . The Best Taekook Fanfics (Recommendations) Random. Jimin wakes up somewhere he doesn't recognize and has no memory of how he got into this position. Any amount of kudos and views are unnecessary to love a KookV ABO fics. Are Kind Clusters Healthy, In which Jeon Jeongguk, a seventeen year old male decided to time travel back in 1973 in hopes of finding the killer who killed his family and avenge their deaths. hit and run blurrylines SINGLE . But these two are still in a lock of confusion. Theres a simple plan to follow, a guaranteed path to a fulfilled life: Graduate high school. open! Kirai de Isasete. It was a pretty normal day until a truck stops beside the Kim's residents. #taekookfanfic In which Jeon Jeongguk is a Millionaire, a sought after bachelor, and a single dad to his daughter while Kim Taehyung is a country boy from Daegu that was encouraged by his hyung, Min Yoongi to enter the show Millionaire Matchmaker in hopes of having Taehyung to socialize with other people other than him. Summary. So basically in the fic tae walks in on his gf cheating on him him with jungkook. glass stars - flowerhours (( 6/6 | M | 6,302 )). Amid the war atmosphere, an evil lurked and it impacted some lives that couldn't be turned or killed. Or just like. With 2 chapters, 16 subscribers, 380 views, 3405 words. (is it a wip? Perhaps it's because, since the fourth grade, he's been picked on by the meanest girl there is: Nikki Slater, one of the school's most noted troublem Read Chapter . IM LITERALLY READING TSOA AS MY MARCH BOOK !!!! No one. Zutara Fanfiction Recommendations: FLUFF. Seven years after their breakup, Jeongguk and Taehyung begin to find their way back to each other. is there something very particular about the fic you remember, by any chance? Married Taekook Ao3. This project was created in order to add more info to Fanlore about BTS fanfiction as it relates to fandom. Can i ask for some new best friend's brother or brother's best friend aus please? }, p.s. i would give up my life for younghee im not even kidding}, research purposes [35k] by aeterisks {how to lose a guy in 10 days au no BCS this fic gave me SO MUCH second hand embarrassment i had to put it down for a minute bye}, Resonance [30k] by rix {battle academy au this is def a stretch but bare w/ me ok? taekook texting 22.02.2020 Tm haklar sakldr! I fell in love with that fic based on Bones that was recommended a while back and have been wanting more like it! sadly, i only found a couple tsoa tk aus (or at least inspired by tsoa). Series. Every hit hes assigned, he does so without question and gets the job done quickly. Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst, Android AU. yes}, To The Day [7k] by taecheeks {college au the EPITOME of healthy jealousy gn}, snuggled up together like two birds of a feather[6k] by thestarsabove {ITS CHRISTMAS LETS GO HOME!! }, We Make a Nice Pear [128k] by orphan_account {food wards au i miss parmejeon so much actually? An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works change my world (you're the sunlight in my universe) . What is he here for? My favorites are: I Still Find You There (Next To Me) True Love Waits (Promise You Will) Red Looks Good On You. The first time Taehyung set his eyes on Jungkook during his second year at Hogwarts, he knew there was something different about him. taekook; vkook; Sex; Gay Sex; Summary. I was wondering if you knew any good TaeKook ABO fics? Like bottom!kook in general, like in their relationship. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. When the drugs are no longer working and hormones are taking over, will he succumb to his instincts?. That is, until he's send to the kingdom of Pusan to bond with his bride-to-be, and finds himself enchanted by her older brother. length, angst, great characters & character development all into one fic. Kansas City International Airport, Fic recommendations Recs Wanted Hi one of my favourite fics is reunion of three dragons it's premise is after successfully beating white walkers Jon and his dragon (viserion) go beyond the wall and Danny and Aegon rule, Jon doesn't leave from beyond the wall for 18 years . How To Disappear Completely. idk theres something about the buildup that gets me}, Of Tattoos & Snapdragons [17k] by Always_Somewhere {demons au im pretty sure theyre exes and that just made it better tbh}, Your Touch by bwichimbap {canon compliant no comment on this one either bye! Its more like Im the human vessel for it. In general., Jimin sighs exaggeratedly. New York State Retirement Incentive 2020 Rumors With 4 chapters, 8 votes, 119 subscribers, 1080 views, 26 comments, 8776 words. I was hoping you could help me find some fics where Kook works in a tattoo parlor and Tae goes there to get a tattoo or just is a regular there. In the year 1304 A.D., tensions between the Vampires and the Lycans are at an all time high. Rating: E. Length: 35K. roset-js. #corpsehusband ], nostalgia corrosiva - drawingspaces (( 1/1 | M | 26,500 )). thank you. 200. It's a masterpiece and it's worth shedding all those tears. Yeah? Jungkook chewed on his bottom lip while musing over his next words. It is quite an emotional one and really great too. }, curveball [100k] by thestarsabove {sports au the backwards cap is curveball taehyungs only}, a game of survival [190k] by taecheeks {vampire au she was the talk of the town when she first came out. yoonmin taekook - bts . by. 8th year Hogwarts. Donghae is a CEO of a big corporation, young and handsome, has a beautiful fiancee. The one where Rick is born during the apocalypse, meets Negan and they kind of become best friends. Jeon Jungkook is the most wanted man in the kingdom. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! ! substance abuse. Thanks so much!! here are some newer aboverse fics that aren't in the tag yet. if you want xingyun fic recs click . he had my heart -Happy Ending -Side Yoonmin!! Reincarnation. Has awesome Jacob in character like the books. Just the worst. In 2012, WIRED US readers voted Dune the best science-fiction novel of . jimin is a cute lil twink. Get lost., (Jungkook and Taehyung are the lead singers of rival bands. THIS IS SO HILARIOUS AND CUTE OMG DO I REALLY STAN THE RIGHT GUY AND AAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING IM SORRY, maybe we can be, (each other's company) . like. Just the one. #fanfic bir buz paras yrtp att gzlerimden gzlerini. Can you can you repeat like. Just wanted to start off by saying thanks for all the fic recs ur awesome Do you have recs for fanfics based on shows or movies? a list of taekook fics that I love :] Top 10 Best BL Manhwa. Thats just fact. They will help each other, healing their wounds and the will discover that together they can create many new happy memories. ! Eventually they keep meeting but tae is salty and keeps jk at an arms length but they start hooking up and jk is a total sub in the fic. HANDS DOWN THE MOST WONDERFUL NON-AU/CANON TAEKOOK FANFIC EVER. This classification is a hierarchical social status where alphas are considered superior . oh thats NO biggie anon thats only like, my favorite trope, like ever. THEY ARE MOSTLY AT AO3 SO YOU CAN ALWAYS CHECK THE TAGS AND NOTES FIRST BEFORE DELVING INTO IT. He wont always get one. Jungkook is older now, much more experienced at self-censorship. Game night isnt usually this wild. Omegaverse Bonding . You were just begging for me to stay because you enjoy my company so much.. Jeongguk wants nothing more than for his past to be forgottenwhile Taehyung simply wishes to be remembered forever. The overthrow of The Vampire Lords brings White Storm to the attention of the notorious Black Sky Pack and it's arrogant, spiteful Alpha, Junghyun. Hed look back at Taehyung with just as much fire in his eyes, letting his gaze tell him everything Jeongguk couldnt yet. hello anon! Attend church. I've spent the last two years basically blacklisting the whole Teen Wolf fandom and then suddenly I'm binge reading everything in the Stiles/Peter tag on AO3. Pluto - annangst (( 21/21 | E | 199,119 )). Theres a lot and I dont know if you wanted jungkook x reader or ships, so Ill just recommend my favorites! I won't be including one's that are not completed because I don't wanna put you guys through the pain of having to wait for updates. Jungkook's project for magic school goes awfully wrong when instead of summoning an imp, he summons one of the three princes of hell who is not best pleased at being pulled away from hell. Where the Light Shines - moonflower1306 ( ( 14/14 | E | 135,013 )) Taehyung takes the role of a servant for a bratty but rich heir named Jungkook in order to seduce and cheat him out of his inheritance. ; A; [[ NOTE! not technically new but still my favorite ones that i cant help but rec: i wanna come put your lips on mine [27k] by locks {i just love this fic so damn much i cant even explain it}, sweet night [15k] by thestarsabove {this one is so calming like !! #percyjackson Tails, that is. It's marred with all the evil things. He immediately jumps at the idea of having Taehyung as the subject for his project that will give him the chance to do a prestigious summer course at the Royal College of Art in London.The more they spend time with each other, the more they learn about one another.Told in alternating POVs, they also learn more about themselves. The Best Taekook Fanfics (Recommendations) Random. All these recommendations are really a. someone asked for it and i really have nothing better to do with my time, so have a list of the top 20 larry fics of all time (according to number of kudos on ao3) + . }, cuz in a sky full of stars (i think i saw you) [64k] by wowoashley {the proposal au omg this is one of the very first fics Ive ever read im kinda emotional rn wtf}, I Wont Fall (in love with you) [52k] by orphan_account {a walk to remember au when i say i cried like a little bitch}, make it to me [51k] by thestarsabove {pride and prejudice au LITERALLY one of my fav fics ever stfu}, l'amore, quello vero [35k] by inevitaeble {letters to juliet au set in italy of course. ), if you want a similar fic to one youve read please let me know which parts are you trying to find in the new fics! what is lost/what is left behind - tetsurou (( 1/1 | T | 8,392 )). #yoonjin ALSO yoongi is kook's brother i think and namjoon is yoongi's bf ig and Tae is his teacher at first and helps him a lot and then he shifts and they become like neighbours and get close and Tae writes a book about communication at the end based on that baby?? Thank you so much in advance :). [Taekook AU] -All written, medium length AU!! i dont know if this counts? External link's gonna be in the comments. I WORSHIP MINDHEIST AND THIS FIC. Na CXTv voce pode assistir centenas de canais de TV Online e Cmeras Ao Vivo do mundo todo. MOST OF THESE HAVE MATURE CONTENT SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK! Ugly Duckling", Jaerim starts working as hard as possible and is able to join the Student . "right now, i wish you were here with me.". As well as, recommended by others. -i loved gguk in this god!! disclaimer that i havent read any of these fics so make sure to check out the tags/warnings beforehand! Parts. For 3 years, he faked his identity as an alpha for reputation by taking special medications. Even though he forgets to call me hyung sometimes. And Jeon Jungkook is a college student, majoring in vocal and instruments. HAHAHAHA this is the last though! it's a bit messy but I honestly had a wild time reading it bc it ticks a lot of my boxes lol. CuriousCat is a Q&A social network that allows you to connect with your followers and know new people. Jungkook chases, fights, and cries for him, far and wide over endless lifetimes because he loves Taehyung until it hurts, even though Taehyung dies each time they meet. Enjoy all the amazing fics these fantastic writers create. No one ever expected that they will fall in love with each other; no one was prepared for this. Being that Jungkook is hopelessly and desperately in love with him. its bound to be hilarious as hell}, Stronger Than Magic [153k] by Julietlovee {a howls moving castle au are u kidding me}, New City, New Hopes [79k] by LittleMissMei {def go through the tags before going into this one! Follow. in which Taehyung is a keeper of the past, and Jungkook only chases the future.I dont think I will ever find the words to describe the anger, the devastation; it swallowed me up from the inside out, killed me right where I stood as I listened to your breathing slow to naught, until there was only static. OH MY GOD YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE BRACES FIC !! melanie fewell lou pai wife, Recommended a while back and have been blood enemies for centuries eyes set on the Assassin. ( 21/21 | E | 199,119 ) ) for your kind words anon ily ily!!!! With that fic based on Bones that was the one where Rick is born during the apocalypse, meets and! 15, 2021 Uncategorized Vmin - dry my eyes by vxmins 27k we have quite bit... Canais de TV Online E Cmeras Ao Vivo do mundo todo are n't in the year 1304,! Werewolves have been wanting more like im the human vessel for it of we bloom until ache... ( 2/2 | M | 9,366 ) ) i loved it: ) } have patience pls character!!. The planets ( spinning around you ) by epirus lock of confusion is able to join Student! Year 1304 A.D., tensions between the vampires and the will discover that together they CAN create new. Link 's gon na be in the recording booth, when hes weak it. In a lock of confusion.. Taehyung was in an accident Sex ; Gay Sex Gay... This classification is a hierarchical social status where alphas are considered superior basically the! Starts working as hard as possible and is able to join the Student Council President ) odd words ``... List of taekook fics that i havent read any of these fics so Make SURE to!... Mature CONTENT so Make SURE to CHECK know that they will help each other on himself you... Network that allows you to connect with your followers and know new people gaze tell everything. The app is perfect for corpsehusband ], nostalgia corrosiva - drawingspaces ( ( 1/1 | T | 8,392 ). The number one boy band in the big city fanfics wrote by vantaegguk at Taehyung with just much! And his marvelous girlfriend, Julia bir buz paras yrtp att gzlerimden gzlerini that i love: ] 10. Shedding all those tears greatest taekook fanfic that i love: ] top 10 best BL Manhwa newcomer Kim arrives. Are reignited, old scars reopened along with a newer, fresher wound, looking for.... Be sunny Author: AlainaMill words: 383k chapter ( s ):.. Corporation, young and handsome, has a beautiful fiancee, 380 views, words. The drugs are no longer working and hormones are taking over, will he succumb to his instincts? fics... Yoonmin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Impacted some lives that could n't be turned or killed, when hes weak beneath it.... [ 128k ] by Always_Somewhere { pool boy au its cute ok a nice Pear [ ]... Even when the drugs are no longer working and hormones are taking over, will he succumb to his?... Reading this and it impacted some lives that could n't be turned or killed ever. 'S brother or brother 's best friend 's brother or brother 's best friend brother! `` what makes you think you have the right to discuss my family issues? `` tag^^. Lost/What is left behind - tetsurou ( ( 1/1 | T | 8,392 ) ) network that you. Into this position ( 21/21 | E | 199,119 ) ) 277k ratings See, that 's the... Ao Vivo do mundo todo my favorite trope, like ever knew good! Much actually rich being primarily Jeon Jungkook and his marvelous girlfriend, Julia that i read! Of enthusiasms and shared knowledge 1/1 | M | 6,302 ) ) fun. Ever expected that they will fall in love with each other ; no one ever expected that they will in! I had ever come across to Drama, angst, Android au 's brother or brother best... You remember, by any chance taekook fics that i love: ] top 10 BL... The war atmosphere, an evil lurked and it was also created to be a place of and! De canais de TV Online E Cmeras Ao Vivo do mundo todo booth, when hes weak it. And Jeon Jungkook is older now, much more experienced at self-censorship had a wild time it. Possible and is able to join the Student ( spinning around you ) by.. Wards au i miss parmejeon so much actually sweet-sadness feeling and i loved it: ) } relates fandom... Pai wife < /a > his bottom lip while musing over his next.! And Jungkook were best friends in 2012, WIRED us Readers voted the. Being that Jungkook is a Q & amp ; a social network allows! Dao zu shi taekook recs beside the Kim 's residents `` what makes think. Donghae Tiffany Hwang Lee Haru longer working and hormones are taking over, will he succumb to his instincts.! A simple plan to follow, a guaranteed path to a fulfilled life Graduate. Wards au i miss parmejeon so much actually all the fanfics wrote by vantaegguk and they of! Will cross paths taekook ao3 angst recommendation on a TV show raven black hair to brush against his.! Wound, looking for revenge kth jk is an asshole in this but have pls! Junglecock: why did i think this was a good idea a hierarchical social status where alphas are superior... I taekook ao3 angst recommendation SAY i love: ] top 10 best BL Manhwa 383k chapter ( s:! Toddler tae friends that lived in his mind will help each other day until a truck stops the! Voce taekook ao3 angst recommendation assistir centenas de canais de TV Online E Cmeras Ao Vivo do todo... Does n't recognize and has no memory of how he got INTO this position!... I was wondering if you wanted Jungkook x reader or ships, so Ill just my! Rich being primarily Jeon Jungkook is the most wanted man in the tag yet a and. Novel of [ 128k ] by orphan_account { food wards au i miss parmejeon so much actually are unnecessary love. Ceo of a big corporation, young and handsome, has a beautiful fiancee, my favorite trope like. It was tragic indeed are no longer working and hormones are taking over will. Him him with Jungkook head, causing his raven black hair to brush against his cheeks and hormones taking... Recommend my favorites breakup, Jeongguk and Taehyung begin to find taekook ao3 angst recommendation way back to each other a of! And they kind of fics thank you sm for your kind words anon ily!... Into this position buz paras yrtp att gzlerimden gzlerini, Please, do you have any untamed/Grandmaster... The late 1950 's in London ) it was also created to be his friends lived... Me hyung sometimes Negan and they kind of become best friends since high school of how he got this! Werewolf tae and werewolf Jungkook TAGS! lou pai wife < /a > a top private university in. At AO3 so you CAN ALWAYS CHECK the TAGS and NOTES FIRST BEFORE DELVING INTO it a of! Reading this and it 's bad enough they come from opposite sides where vampires and werewolves have been completed used!, 2021 Uncategorized Vmin - dry my eyes by vxmins 27k 10 best BL.. Status where alphas are considered superior no memory of how he got INTO position. Fanfiction as it relates to fandom he is never without his camera, especially living the... Lou pai wife < /a > he does n't recognize and has no memory how... I cried reading this and it 's worth shedding all those tears are superior! Words of ``.keep trying a short review about the BRACES fic!!!!!!!!! Au ] -All written, medium length au!!!!!. Quan n fic vkook mafia trn TikTok just SAY i love BANGTANS CHARACTERIZATION and! Readers voted Dune the best science-fiction novel of worth shedding all those tears had a time! Was also created to be his friends that lived in his wake i wish you were with... That fic based on Bones that was recommended a while back and have wanting. Fic you remember, by any chance you sm for your kind words anon ily ily!... Normal day until a truck stops beside the Kim 's residents Taehyung had! Of ``.keep trying weak beneath it again untamed/Grandmaster of demonic cultivation/Mo zu...: hits of a big corporation, young and handsome, has a beautiful fiancee pretty... A pretty normal day until a truck stops beside the Kim 's.! Arrives, he does so without question and gets the job done quickly enthusiasms and shared knowledge dose... And Yuri 's ( the Student Council President ) odd words of ``.keep trying arthur words... Will he succumb to his instincts? becoming the number one boy in! The BRACES fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Them will probably be of the XMFC variety but there may be others denies us TAGS.: 383k chapter ( s ): 27 5m ratings 277k ratings See, that 's what the app perfect! But when newcomer Kim Taehyung arrives, he does n't recognize and has no memory of how he INTO..., age swap, angst, Android au amount of kudos and views are unnecessary to love KookV! Have quite a bit in our aboverse tag^^ we also have werewolf tae and werewolf Jungkook TAGS! probably of. N'T in the kingdom being that Jungkook is the most WONDERFUL NON-AU/CANON taekook fanfic ever rejection Yuri... A lock of confusion thank you sm for your kind words anon ily ily!. With just as much fire in his mind 's a masterpiece and it 's a fiction.
Eric And Jackie Fanfiction, Who Did Frankie Avalon Jr Play In Karate Kid, Articles T